BJB (Autonomous) College provides the best infrastructure and facilities that contribute to the academic growth of students and faculty. There are 3 major blocks (Administrative block, Science block, and New Arts block) with 74 class rooms, 3 smart class rooms, 19 laboratories and 3 seminar halls. The laboratories are well equipped and adequate for the students. The time-table for engagement of classes and for conduct of various academic programmes is adjusted in such a manner that the infrastructure is optimally used. It has also a sprawling playground of 22,317 sq.mts., catering to both indoor and outdoor games and sports requirements of the students.
- The college has one ladies’ hostel (Karubaki Ladies Hostel) with accommodation of 300 students and one gent’s hostel for SC/ST students (Dr. B.R Ambedkar Hostel) with accommodation of 180 students. Construction of 600 seated gent’s hostel and 585 seated ladies’ hostel is about to be completed very soon.
- Separate facilities are there for Indira Gandhi Open University (IGNOU) and Odisha Open University (OOU) in the college campus.
- There are two number of lifts in the New Arts Block for the use of students and faculties and one special lift in the Administrative Block for the disabled students.
- For the safety and security of the college campus, CCTV has been installed in its premises.
- Each department has its own staff room, seminar library, Wi-Fi enabled classrooms and laboratories for the departments with practical subjects.
- The college has one boys’ common room, two girls’ common rooms, one canteen, two utility centres to provide stationary items, photocopy and for internet browsing.
- The college is well equipped with air-conditioned administrative office, establishment section, academic section, examination section, SAMS section, Principal’s and Vice-Principal’s room, staff common room in administrative block, rooms for IDP, IQAC, UGC, Career Counseling, Student’s Counseling Center, activities for NCC, NSS, Rover and Ranger, sports section & scholarship section, a sports ground and a basketball ground.
- There are two well-maintained gardens in front of the administrative block. It has separate parking space for cycles, motorbikes and cars.
- The college has ramp facility in every building, toilets/washrooms, one special lift for the persons with disabilities (PWD) in all three blocks.
- Total number of 18 water purifiers cum coolers fulfil the requirement of safe drinking water for faculties, staffs and students of the college in all the blocks.
- There are 33 numbers of fire extinguishers used in science laboratories and in the library for safety measures. The entire seven storied building of New Arts Block is protected by fire safety measures.
- All the buildings of the college are supported by three phase electricity supply and power backup system. Solar panels are installed on the roof top of administrative block and New Arts block partially fulfilling energy requirements for the buildings.
- The college campus is Wi-Fi enabled with 20 access points in different places of the campus. All laboratories are Wi-Fi enabled and equipped with desktops, laptops and projectors for the use of faculties and students.