Publication of Results
Publication of Results
- The result of the examination (UG/PG) of Regular courses, the grades/division to be awarded shall be determined on the basis of results of all previous Semesters including Final End Semester combined
- The result of Degree Courses shall be published within 45 days of the completion of the Final End Semester Examination (theory or practical, whichever is later) honours wise list of successful candidates shall be published after the approval of the final result by the Vice-Chancellor of the Utkal
- The list of the successful candidates shall be prepared in accordance with the following
- The merit list of successful candidates of each Honours subject shall be prepared separately on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in Honours in order of Class of Honours shall be mentioned on the right side of the name in the merit list.
- “D” shall be mentioned after the class/pass if the candidate has qualified for the award of Distinction as per rules. However award of Distinction shall not affect the rank secured by the students in the merit
Readdition/Rechecking Marks And Unvalued Portion:
- If a candidate for any reasons, has any doubt or complaint on the marks awarded to him/her he or she can apply in prescribed form available in the Examination Section for re-addition of In such case he/she shall have to pay a fee of Rs.50/- per paper and attach a copy of the money receipt to the application form and submit it to the Controller of Examination within 15 days of the publication of result. If on re-addition by a subject teacher duly appointed by the Controller on the approval of the Principal, any change of mark is found, the fresh mark after change shall be re-added in the Tabulation Registers and fresh revised mark sheet shall be issued to the student. The grade/results shall also be rectified accordingly.
- In case there is any answer unvalued, the same will be valued by the teacher duly appointed by the Controller of Examinations on the approval of the Principal. The information regarding re-addition of marks will be intimated to the candidates within 45
- The students can get photo copies of valued answer scripts of semester end examination by paying Rs. 300/- per answer scripts.
- There will be no re-evaluation process of answer scripts.